Summer came early!
If you haven’t noticed (and if so, I urge you to look outside once in a while) you would notice, that the Summer is “in” a little early this year, and that can’t be a bad thing! Last weekend Maria, Lady and I went to Iona Beach park, and I even got sunburnt.
I have plenty of plans for the Summer. Here is the Summer 2014 bucket list, in no particular order (numbers are added because I like numbers).
1. Make a loop around the Vancouver Island on a motorcycle – I have not ridden far enough to call it a journey; so I think this route will be a perfect for first-time touring. I want this to be a 2-day trip: day 1 for this route, and day 2: Nanaimo to Port Hardy and back.
3. Shannon Falls – a very short hike, and great views.
4. Osoyoos – it’s heavenly during Summer months.
6. Lillooet Lake – looks incredible for an overnight camping trip with a close group of friends and a guitar.
7. Moyie Falls – there is an abandoned mine, waterfall and a river. Looks like an excellent spot for camping/exploring.
Considering, that my parents will be here for a month, this leaves me roughly a weekend per trip; though I’m sure we won’t stick to the plan, and will just go wherever seems appropriate.